Why do I need an Emergency Water Service?
An Emergency Water Service is important especially in areas prone to natural disasters. At Right Water Hauling we provide you with the necessary amount of water you may need in case of an Emergency.
In situations where a natural disaster hits, having access to clean drinkable water may become extremely difficult thus making it necessary to have a water supply ready for use in emergency situations. At Right Water Hauling we ensure that the water reaches you in excellent condition and in a timely fashion - both for water storage as well as for bulk water delivery as needed.
When referring to commercial farms or other commercial properties, storing water is a necessity - even more so in areas prone to natural disasters. Not having sufficient amounts of water may endanger humans and livestock alike. Thanks to Right Water Hauling with both a 4,000 & 5,000 gallon tanker, you can ensure you get the right amount of water. Call now for a free estimate or fill in our on-line form for a quote.
When storing water you may have to renew your water supply, to do so you can opt for a scheduled water delivery plan. Discounts are offered for regular delivery services. However, even in emergency situations, Right Water Hauling ensures fair rates and affordable prices.
Other than natural disasters such as floods or tornadoes we also provide emergency water services for dust control and fire prevention.
Water Supplies for Construction Sites
With over 16 years of experience as a water supplier for Construction sites we understand the importance of using high quality water in construction. Water is one of the most important elements in construction.
The quality and quantity of water has much effect on the strength of mortar and cement concrete in construction work.
As a water supplier for Construction sites, we provide water used for mixing and curing clean and free from injurious quantities of alkalis, acid, oils, salt, sugar, organic materials, vegetable growth and other substances that may be deleterious to bricks, stone, concrete or steel. To do so we only use potable water acquired from local municipalities.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Dependable bulk water delivery services for:
Ice skating rinks
Swimming pools & Jacuzzis
Emergency Water Service
- Bulk water supplies for dust control & fire prevention
- water delivery in Northern Arizona
- potable water delivery
- fresh water hauling
- Free estimates for all new customers
- Our service area includes:
Navajo Tribal Reservation
WHAT WE ARE
- Licensed & insured
- Family owned and operated
Pay your bill online
- Pay your Bill directly online
- Pre-pay into your Account
- You can pay your bill online:
It's quick, easy and secure. Click on the Online Payment button to take you to there.
- The amount of water delivered can vary for each delivery. Now you can Pre-pay* into your account so the money is there when you need it.
*Note: 2.9% processing fee is added
- We accept: Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express.
- Traditional methods of payment also accepted: Check or Cash.
- Service can be scheduled regularly or on an on-call basis.
- Regularly scheduled customers receive priority service & a discount.
- New customers can either fill out the Quote form or give us a call at 928-527-7973 to set up your first delivery with Right Water Hauling.